The airworthiness of any aircraft is determined by whether the aircraft can perform a safe flight under any expected operational conditions and whether it meets the requirements of the Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR).
For the purpose of determining airworthiness, there are airworthiness standards, established state requirements for aircraft (military aircraft have their own standards of airworthiness).
In other words, flight safety is the condition of an aircraft in which the risks associated with the use of an aircraft are minimally mitigated and these risks can be controlled.
All aircraft that perform flights must be registered and have an airworthiness CERTIFICATE.
Obtaining such a CERTIFICATE is a time-consuming, laborious and long procedure.
Therefore, owners of any aircraft can apply to Aircraft Tools Consulting. Our specialists will assist you in preparing and obtaining the required documents for your aircraft in the shortest possible time:
• Certificates of state registration in the Civil Aircraft Register;
• Certificates of registration Rights of ownership;
• Certificates of Airworthiness (SLG);
• Permits for on-board radio stations;
• Glider, engine and propeller shapes;
• Onboard and sanitary log;
• Flight operation manuals.
If you have any questions, please contact our managers.